WERM Ltd is a framework partner for two major UK water and sewage companies, and for 20 years has undertaken pollution tracing investigations and delivered major impact improvements on surface water outfall and bathing water quality in watercourses, rivers and coastal areas around the United Kingdom.
All projects are managed throughout by WERM from:
- Initial desktop study and catchment appraisal
- Outfall water quality inspection and testing
- On-site manhole screening
- Property drainage inspections
- Direct customer contact and appointment management
WERM liaises directly with the relevant highway agencies to organise all traffic management requirements, works with local Environmental Health Departments when enforcement action is required.
Our projects are delivered by experienced and trained Operational Teams using tried tested techniques and the latest CCTV inspection equipment.